Thursday, June 12, 2008

Kitchen Tag

So, have you all seen the 'fridge tag' thing goin around? I think we should include it on this blog! Just take a picture of your fridge and/or pantry and show us what you got. (and you are not allowed to shop, clean, re-arrange, etc. before taking pics) Everyone should participate--don't care if you're single, married, divorced, black, white or Asian. Just one more way to invade your private life through the use of the internet. Wonderful.

Here we go with my refrigerator:

Okay, we are in need of a grocery trip. Not much to look at. Some leftovers from restaurants and previous home cooked meals. These will all occupy space for a while until they become inedible and then ultimately end up in the trash. Our milk and juice do not fit in the little milk carrier because it is filled with drink mixers. Yes, I do label the various compartments and shelves of our fridge and assign certain items to specific areas. As you can see, things are not always put back in the right spots. Jared's cousins think it's funny to switch these labels around when they stay at our house. It's not funny.


The pantry:
Sadly, the pantry is a mess. My little brother was rummaging around in it and didn't bother putting things back correctly. Some people. In our pantry you'll find an assortment of spices, sauces, soups, cans, various rices and pastas, a basket full of Jared's accessories for the grill, and other odds and ends. Most of these items I 'inherited' when I moved into the house so I haven't done much with lots of them. Maybe one day...

Alright, now it's your turn. I promise it's fun--in a weird sort of way.

1 comment:

Brianna and Family said...

Cool blog. I'll be checkin' back here often. Do you know of any dairy free recipes for cakes & cupcakes?